To elevate the quality performance through technology and management innovation excellence, and continuous improvements. To win customer loyalty by having competitive products that meet and exceed customer expectations. To achieve world class standards by continuous quality, environment, and occupational health system improvement.
Our company has received certification for the following ISO standards: ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, and TL9001 certification since 2003. We also have product certifications for TUV, UL, CDRH/FDA, FCC, CE and ROHS.
- Involvement of people
- Continuous improvement
- Innovation excellence
- Customer satisfaction
Occupational health and safe policy
- Comply with national and local occupational health and safety and environmental laws, regulations, and relevant international
- Control risks, prevent accidents and occupational hazards, and reduce injury.
- Energy saving, clean production, comprehensive control and governance of pollutants.
- Promote safety and environmental culture, improve employees' safety and environmental consciousness through education and training.
- Efforts to create a safe, healthy, and harmonious working environment.
- Continuously improve safety and environmental performance, and make further contributions to safety and the green economy.
The company continues on the course of sustainable development, carries out the harmony of environmental benefits, social benefits, and economic benefits, during company business operation activities.We strive to:
- Comply with all environmental applicable laws and regulations..
- Strengthen the prevention and control of environmental pollution, and to reduce waste.
- Be committed to the effective use of energy and resources..
- Establish a documented environmental management system, and continuously improve the level of environmental management.
- Maintain a good contingency plan for emergency events, so that we are able to respond to it timely, and minimize harm.
- Make sure all employees have a better understanding and maintain environmental management standards.
Companies adhere to and promised to comply with the eu ROHS, REACH and other relevant laws and regulations;The boycott of the metal support for international conflict ，support the international community to boycott the conflict metal,andtake due diligence within our supply chain to assure"DRC Conflict-Free"for the metals of gold (Au), tantalum (Ta), tin (Sn) and tungsten(W) are not derived from or sourced from mines in conflict areas of the DemocraticRepublic of Congo (DRC), or illegally taxed on trade routes, either of which are controlled bynon-governmental military groups, or unlawful military factions.we do it to makesure our product are all conflict-Free.Trade routes arenot confirmed tobe "Conflict Free"include direct exports from the DRC。